Sunday, July 28, 2013

I Cry... - Lam Rim(videoclip)



I cry for anyone whos living outside where the winds blows pain I cry when anything seems to be all right Its sad to run away, to waste your life, to lose a child Its hard to say goodbye, to leave a friend, to miss someone Its tough that everyday, dont you know, somebody is gonna lose someone Its sad what you will see, then turn around and let it be
 
Dont leave this pain over me I need to find you This world is so fuckin gone But Im still feeling love
 
I cry for anyone whos living this life in complete emptiness I cry for all those dreams forgotten anywhere Its sad to run away, to waste your life, to lose a child Its hard to say goodbye, to leave a friend, to miss someone This life, so beautiful everyday, somebody is gonna love someone Our dreams are all the same, why cant we live this life that away I dont need this pain over me Im sad enough now This world is so fuckin gone But Im still feeling love
 
Dont leave this pain over me Bring me your love, baby Dont leave this pain over me Please heal my soul, baby
 
Dont leave this pain over me I need to find you This world is so fuckin gone But Im still feeling love
 
Dont leave this pain over me I need to find you This life is so fuckin good Since Ive been loving you
 
This is my live This is my soul Take all you want (but) I need your love People are dying This world is gone I need to find What I look for 
 
 
 
cybershamans (karmapolice) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0
Share/BookmarkVENITI CU NOI IN ISRAEL! http://www.calatorii-initiatice.ro/pag2/calatorie-unica-in-israel-17-29-august-2013/

No comments:

Post a Comment